By Cameron McKirdy
1. Check which color tag is 50% off that week when you walk in the door.
2. See if the item works. Plug it in. Check for missing parts, or if it’s damaged.
3. If you find something unique – RESEARCH IT on the spot with your smartphone.
- Search Amazon and eBay
- Scan the barcode with your phone’s camera
4. Pull the trigger. If you haven’t seen it before, BUY IT. Your item may be a good investment because it’s rare.
Finally, keep the treasure for yourself, give it away to someone deserving, or sell it for a profit online or in person.
Here’s another sweet Goodwill find I scored this week, and show you on video. It’s a rare Valterra skateboard from 1986! It shreds.
I found this road bike at Goodwill too, and now it’s a Bug Out Bike ready in case of emergencies. I got new tires for it, and purchased a BOB Yak trailer to haul gear down the road with ease.
Don’t forget to donate stuff you don’t need to charity. I’ve seen Goodwill do good things in the community, and employee people that need assistance. You’ll get a tax credit too just for being so kind. Thanks for reading, and doing your part. Peace from Survival Bros.
Good luck treasure hunting at Goodwill and beyond! Expect epic finds.