Produced By Cameron McKirdy
This is my new and improved EDC keychain system. Now I have many practical items handy at all times, with little redundancy. I plan on changing out gear as I acquire smaller, higher quality tools, but this is stuff I had on hand. Everything fits easily in my pocket, since I usually wear athletic shorts, and not tight pants like a hipster. I’ve also hooked my everyday carry survival keychain to the belt loop on my jeans, and to the outside of my tactical Bug Out Bag, for easy access. I’d like to add a telepen, peanut lighter, USB thumb drive, glow in the dark tape, 550 paracord, bit driver, seat-belt cutter/knife sharpener, and maybe something for self defense like a kubaton, or pepper spray.
I will update this blog post as the project develops. Tell us what’s on your keychain, and help out other Survival Bros readers. Below is the EDC Keychain items list. Thanks for visiting.
– Sharpie Mini
– CRKT Eat N’ Tool (tactical spork)
– 4 In One Tool: whistle, compass, thermometer, magnifying glass
– Gerber Shard multitool: pry bar, bottle/can opener, Phillips/Standard screw driver, nail puller
– Coast Products TX5 Night Vision Red Keychain light
– LED LENSER P3 AFS P focusing LED light with pocket clip, sheath, and carabiner included
– Leatherman Style Multitool: knife, tweezers, nail file, and scissors
– Kershaw Rainbow Chive with Tip-lock (Ken Onion Design)
– Mini Nail Clippers
– Waterproof pill container
– Lighter Leash for Bic
– Belt Loop Clasp