When the power goes out, it’s important to get a light source, and make sure everyone there is OK. Once your secure, with emergency food, water, and shelter, you can do these things to pass time.
1. Talk with those around you or via phone
2. Play games, cards, board games, etc.
3. Take a hot shower in case warm water runs out
4. Cook more food to store energy in your body, and other containers
5. Work on preps, like checking the power of your batteries, or bottling extra water
6. Read a good book or new magazine
7. Play handheld video games, or DVDs on a laptop
8. Go outside, assuming it’s not dangerous
–Produced by Cameron McKirdy